Free Bus Service to Ikea (Alfafar, Valencia)
Free service for IKEA FAMILY members and available every opening day.
For the trip: show your membership card to the driver and enjoy the trip (only 1 card is needed for a family)
For the return: show your membership card to the driver together with an IKEA purchase ticket of the same day with a minimum amount of € 5 (for a family)
Still not a member of IKEA FAMILY? Become a member for free and instantly
Hours and stops
- Schedules may differ due to traffic.
- The bus stops are: near Estación del Norte (Germanías, 41), at Plaza Cánovas (Gran Vía Marqués del Túria, 76), at the El Saler Shopping Center (Av. del Professor López Piñero, 16 – sign can be slightly obscured by trees ) and finally at Ikea.
- You can also take regular bus line 183 to IKEA. This is not a free service. Download bus schedules
2. Only one card per family unit is required.
3. You have to remain seated in the moving vehicle.
4. Children’s strollers should be folded and placed in a safe place.
5. It is mandatory to wear a shirt inside the bus.
6. Only people with an accredited guide dog can travel with animals.
7. Eating, smoking or carrying alcoholic beverages is not allowed.
8. Large furniture can not be placed on the bus for the safety of travelers.
9. IKEA is not responsible for the loss, change or theft of merchandise deposited on the bus.