- 900 grams lean baby back ribs, 2 lbs
- 300 grams condensed beef broth , 10 1/2 ounces
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (or tamari) , low sodium
- 4 tbsp your favorite bbq sauce , mine is Hunt's Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard, I use Colman's Dry Mustard Powder
- Place pork ribs on a broiler rack and broil for 15 minutes. Drain well.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients in the slow cooker or crockpot; stir well.
- Add ribs; cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
I cut up the ribs about 3 to 4 ribs. I rub fresh crushed garlic, salt and pepper all over. I BBQ each side for about 5 minutes each side until brown. I then cook the ribs on low heat on the stove in a deep pot for about 3-4 hours. Once the ribs are falling off the bone, I set them aside and thicken the sauce with flour.