5 minutes with Andi
5 minutes with …
Long Haul International Flight Attendant
For Postcard from Valencia’s 1st ever interview, we are pleased to present Andi Pinter who we first met when we were all living in Alicante. Do you know how some relationships just click? Well, ours sure did. Everyone who meets Andi falls in love with her. How could you not?
ALWAYS IN MY LUGGAGE
My tablet or a book, my favourite jumper, my silk robe and the wonderful Estee Lauder soft clean foaming cleanser.
3 FAVORITE HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME PLACES
1. New York is my absolute award winning destination! Can’t describe how much love I have for this city!
2. Austin, Texas is just right behind New York😉
3. Boston and San Francisco are both 3rd place
A FAVORITE TRAVEL MEMORY
I don’t have only just one. I have many! Just to mention a few: when I went ice skating in Central Park, NYC it was just like in the movies. Other favorite memories include when I rode the bull in Austin Texas, or when I visited Alcatraz in San Francisco or Hollywood Beach in Miami or Harvard University and campus visit in Boston and the list goes on!
MY TRAVEL MANTRA
“To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home.”
DO YOU ROLL, FOLD OR USE PACKING CUBES?
3 MONEY-SAVING TRAVEL TACTICS I USE
1. To many places I bring my own food from Spain. Not just because I don’t have to spend twice amount of money on buying them while I’m away from home but also this way, I can continue with my healthy eating habits.
2. Instead of using a taxi or public transport I walk almost everywhere and apart from saving money it’s a very effective cardio workout
3. I love good quality clothes or home suppliers but I’m not a brand fanatic. However, in shops like Marshalls or Ross you can find designer stuff for a reasonably low price!
3 WAYS THAT I HAVE FUN WHILE TRAVELING
1. I get up super early and try to go as many adventurous trip as i can with colleagues and friends
2. I LOVE to take photos mostly in the nature but you can also discover magical places in the city with your camera!
3. Absolutely love interacting with the locals
THE LAST BOOK I READ WAS ...
one of the Alex Cross series by James Patterson
NUMBER OF CITIES VISITED
Too many to count!
I am able to go 28-30 hours without sleeping (ok ok…I have a 2 hour nap in between, buy hey..still 🤣) and also, after landing back home, I can do a 2-hour kickbox session without a problem hahaha!
3 THINGS I DO AS SOON AS I LAND AT THE AIRPORT/PORT TERMINAL
1. If I land at home base I go for a kickbox session
2. If it is not too late I like to go for a walk, to the city centre etc
3 THINGS I DO AFTER I CHECK-IN AT A HOTEL
1. Open the shower curtain and check for murderer
2. Collapse (usually it’s the case because i land late)
3. If I have the energy I go out and explore the city
SKINCARE / MAKE-UP
1. Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser
2. MP Selection serum
3. Any make up from Too Faced or ELF (addicted ro those!😍)
3 FASHION FAVORITES
1. Michael Kors
2. Tommy Hilfiger